Thursday, April 2, 2020

Decide

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....
Decide is my Word of the Year for 2020.  I am coming to an end of a journey and will decide on the next course or adventure.  I have been drifting along on this course because it was the course laid out for many of us. Work, live, pay, earn until you get to the magic number of 65.  Thing is they moved 65 around and up to 67.5 now.  Soon there will be no Medicare pot of gold upon completion and then what?  Well choices are always available.  I have thought about what is in each cup and I have it down to two.  Do I eenie, meenie, minie. mo? No too big of a decision so with these days of  'shelter in place' I will decide.



Marco Polo Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...