Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Expectations

I have always been a fixer. Mostly with my family.  If they needed assistance, I was their go to gal.  Not much anymore.  I can't save people, though I have tried. The younger generations don't want my advice or suggestions.  It is a habit that I need to let go of.  Be freed of.  You see, if I am busy fixing others I don't have to fix myself.  If I become so selfish as to see to my needs first, no one will love me anymore.  These are the debts of my childhood.  Time to say done and done. 
Letting all that go, I will have to come down to the crux of the issue, Abandonment. A core issue I have dealt with not only in this life but previous incarnations as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...