Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Counselor

The Oldest One reminds me of the Ents in The Lord of the Rings.  He just maybe Finglas, a wizend old Ent that retreated even from Fangorn.  When things are going wrong in the World we may look for guidance; be sure we seek the correct counsel. 
Before drawing the card I read a post about going out and standing in the wind and listen.  Thinking about that, in the wind may be the whispering of The Ents and if we listen closely, we may hear what is needed to be heard.





Forest of Enchantment Tarot

2 comments:

  1. The Ents are my favorite characters from the stories. I did prefer the ones in my mind's eye to the ones that appeared on the screen though. We just rewatched the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old trees. We've lost so many in the last few years.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...