Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Door number?

Along the path is a crossroads and one must choose which door to open and proceed.  The author's booklet tells us once a choice made  the other doors disappear and the next stage of your journey is determined by the choice you made.  Well that might keep one in a state of no-decision, but in reflection that is how I feel most times when I choose.  No turning back. Can that be right? Yes and no.  We can always make a new choice, open a new door, but after choosing one, we have changed a bit after stepping over a threshold.
I am intrigued by the magic sigils on the doors and the doors them-self.  One has no hinges to open another has hings on opposing doors.  The center choice, both doors open.  I might be here all day thinking and deciding.  I must remember this a magical tree and all choices may disappear and then where will I be? 
This card feels more like a Seven of Cups than a Seven of Pentacles.  So maybe a choice should be made from how I feel about the door itself.  If I could just read those sigils.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was 7 of cups too. a Long time ago I started titling my blog posts with standard suits, I search my blog often for things and with all the oddball suit names it was a disaster. Kipling's Halloween Tarot was the last straw :) Bats? Really?
    Anyway, I'm pretty decisive once I've thought things over, but once in awhile, I also make sure I have a Back door...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A backup plan is a good thing. Another decision to be made.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...