Sunday, April 26, 2020

Significator

One of the visions of me whilst peering into the looking glass, would be similar to this Queen of Pentacles.  Definitely a Earth Mother.  There is the other, a Mermaid; the two seem at odds with each other.  When I look closer I see that they are both in commune with their surroundings.  Each of those visions of me are complete in her place in the natural world.
When I come out on the other side of this virus, where do I want to settle?  My days drift from one to the other. I rather live like this  Queen, who wakes each day in anticipation of what awaits outside her door. 



Forest of Enchantment Tarot
Luna Weatherstone
Meraylah Allwood

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely aspiration to have - hope you find that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't have land if there is no sea to differentiate. It is all one, no air neither would survive. Have some of all!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...