Thursday, April 23, 2020

Stay home

Thankfully I have a home.  Easy, simple living.  I scaled way back years ago out of need and necessity.  I am grateful that I have a place to lay my head and provisions within.  The traditional Five of Pentacles has those out, looking for an in (inn).  I am ever so grateful for the comfort of home, especially so during these days and also it is a cold rain out there now. 
Would I like more, well yes, some days; I am human after all.  Then I realize I have more than enough and I am happy.
I will offer assistance when I can and always grateful it was offered when I needed.

4 comments:

  1. good heart, healthy attitude. well done.The government considers a small business one with less than 500 employees. Huge in my mind. Each day I think of the small businesses in my county I've sought out to spend local over the years. I'm guessing very few will survive this, so many one man bands like I always was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of those small business are really rather larger enterprises and soaking up all they can, which of course leaves the one woman/man bands out in the cold; like the Five of Pentacles.

      Delete
  2. I am grateful we live a simple life, but in these times, it feels like luxury.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...