Monday, April 20, 2020

Diversion

More than meets the eye.
I unplugged for the better part of the weekend.
Turned off the tv.  Very limited internet perusal.
Didn't really listen to music or the radio.  Quiet was what I was going for. 
Turning in and not turning off, my mind has settled a bit.  I had not been resting well and I believe it was the constant onslaught of information.  Good or bad it has been too much.  This lovely Queen of Earth remains on her throne because she is aware.  Not by all she sees and not by all she hears, but by being in touch with herself.



The Fairy Tarot

4 comments:

  1. My favorite sound of silence is a ticking clock.

    What we really need to know will trickle down to us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that the weather is warmer, I like to hear the buzz of a lawn mower several yards away and the smell of fresh cut grass.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely way to deal with information overload. I've been taking lots of long walks lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturday, I packed cheese and crackers and grapes and went down to the river. Had lunch, did a bit of walking and soaked up the sunshine. Very nice.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...