Thursday, April 9, 2020

Issue at hand

The mind is a noisy thing.  I have noticed over the last few weeks that mine is finally starting to quiet a bit.  Sure, I am still plugged in but that has been limited by not flitting about town, here and there.  With no dodging between cars, lights, billboards.  Not as many emails, phone calls, and texts.  And not as much as this and that to attend to.  I am listening more to my internal voice.  Paying attention a bit more to my issues at hand.  Things needed to be done or not.  Adjustments in my mindset and with that, planning a way forward.  What really needs to be done, what opportunities lie ahead as I clear my way? 




Celestial Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...