Monday, April 13, 2020

Business Venture

Is now a good time to consider doing something different admist the economic turmoil?  I have a number of years left to work, not many; the years can be counted on one hand.  I do not think I can tough it out to just get through those years.  Working for coins, for what?  The last month is a lesson in impermanence.  Time to look for a new venture, something a bit more fulfilling and interesting than collecting coins.






Magical Messages from the Fairies
Doreen Virtue

3 comments:

  1. you have a good brain and your hand and feet still work...you've got the world by the tail!! I hope you can wait until 65 to draw SS, it makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about a year and a half to go to 65 and I am going the distance and maybe a bit longer if I can. I am keeping my eye out for opportunities in the changing landscape.

      Delete
  2. Less money but greater joy makes sense to me, if you can take care of your needs. You've proved that you are adaptable in what you've had to overcome already.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...