Thursday, August 24, 2017

Tiny Bubbles

There are six bubbles that I think may contain wishes made at the well.

The booklet gives us "nostalgia, sweet memories, old flames, yearning for the security of the good old days."  The reflection is not of the gal kneeling at the pool, but of someone seemingly younger.  My first thought was the woman was a selkie, too long trapped on land because of her missing pelt.  The image in the water may also be our younger self, or the inner child. 
Something to ponder on while I head to a class. I decided to grab six pieces of round sea glass and put in my pocket, a talisman for me today.




The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

3 comments:

  1. I often relate this card to my inner child, asking myself if she is happy the way things are going. Great idea to take a talisman with you to remind yourself of this card,

    ReplyDelete
  2. try an image search for seaglass beach. I have one piece, in my big bowl of dad's pocket rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never found seaglass, even with the hundreds of miles I've walked on the beaches. Shells galore though. I hope your pocket pieces were nice touchstones for you today!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...