Thursday, August 17, 2017

Stillness

Still waters run deep.  Is that old adage true?  Though the Lake looks quiet and serene, most likely there is all kinds of activity below the surface.  The air is so close and thick with humidity that even the crickets have become silent. It may just be too quiet for me.  As I have gotten older I enjoy the quiet more.  Younger I had to be on the move, keeping things at a fevered pitch, not so much now. 
I think I will take a couple of minutes and step into the picture and have a walk around the lake.  Like Alice stepping through the looking glass, I might discover more than I anticipated.



EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards- Steven D Farmer

3 comments:

  1. Stepping into an oracle or a tarot card cam be like a mini vacation! Enjoy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine gliding across that lake in that canoe, enjoying the birds and the breeze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...