Thursday, August 31, 2017

This one or That one?

The road not taken was not your path.

Another nine today. Something ending. The typical Nine of Wands has a theme of hardship, calling on some inner strength to finish the task taken up in the Ace of Wands. This fairy gal seems to have enjoyed her challenge and looks back to see how far she has come.  Good advice, worry not on what's ahead but congratulate myself on what I have managed to accomplish.

"There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn't matter which path you take.
The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain telling everyone that her or his path is wrong" -Hindu Proverb

The GOOD Tarot - Colette Baron Reid.

6 comments:

  1. Or (expanding the proverb) the person who gets so caught up in defending their view they forget to keep walking their own path. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad my path is my own. No need ot defend it or to convert others. it is a quiet walk and I like that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear. If more in the World would be comfortable in their lives like you are with yours, what a wonderful world it would be.

      Delete
  3. great insight. We spend so much time thinking where that first footstep will fall, we miss the point of the journey. all the routes will get us somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of like this deck. It is a bit of a RWS clone with just enough spin to make me use my noggin a bit. Are you enjoying your cooler weather on your side of the mountain?

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...