Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Duplicitous

Deceptive in words or actions.

Duplicitous, a much more interesting word than sneaky, or untrustworthy.  Does the description make the intent any less harmful?
As my timeline continues I noticed that the things that I want or need have changed.  Now in my later days, a bit of comfort and security are high on the list.

Good in school.
Prom queen or academic
Solid job/career
Promotion/Up the ladder
House with picket fence
401K
Mindfulness/Meditation
A good night's sleep.


The Marco Polo Tarot

5 comments:

  1. Duplicitous
    Government spin speak
    Pickets are a pain to paint and repaint and repaint. Keep them natural, go ahead and seek and find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention government, maybe there is much more duplicitous things happening behind the orange man since obviously he is nuts.

      Delete
  2. The older we get the more we appreciate the "little" things
    This afternoon I have been watching and listening to the pouringrain for a while and it made me feel so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is for sure. I take more time to notice so much more. Getting older and slowing down is at least good for something.

      Delete
  3. That word makes me think of two-faced. A good night's sleep is at the top of my needs these days.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...