Saturday, August 19, 2017

Buckle Up

NEW MOON

This month's New Moon occurs auspiciously just as the Moon finishes it's eclipse of the Sun on Monday.  What a wave of powerful energies that will be flowing over us.  I can already feel feel the shift around me.  Renew! If there was a time to begin something new, that time is now.
To add to all this cosmic energy Mercury went Retrograde last Saturday August 12 for three weeks, which is always a good time to re-new, re-energize, re-start, re-cognize, and re-view.  Oh-oh, Pluto is also retrograde until mid September or so.  I think projects or just about anything started with this New Moon on Monday is really going to pack a punch and re-veal itself by the New Moon next Month.
Hang On!


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry the eclipse is not visible here in the Netherlands. Will you be able to see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most of US will see some portion of the Eclipse. Where I live we will experience about 96% of totality, so it is a sight to behold. Last night on news they were broadcasting areas out west close to mountains that will have a 100% totality and there are lines stretching miles down the roadways and everything and every space is packed and booked up.

      Delete
  2. I need to find some eclipse glasses (they seem to be sold out here), though the schools are supplying them for the elementary children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are out everywhere. I got my glasses several weeks ago, so I am set.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...