Friday, August 11, 2017

Proclaim

Talk about your 'ship coming in.'

I have been hearing in my head on different days "it's a sign"
Is this draw of the Ace of Pentacles a sign that today is a good day?  Guess I will have the answer to that in about twelve hours. 
Everybody is out to celebrate this boat that has come to port.  Others in their boats, celebrants at the windows and on the balcony.  I am sure there are those at the docks waiting to off load the goods.  Everybody loves a bit of good news.






The Marco Polo Tarot

8 comments:

  1. Good news for today. We are still here. Good morning my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good news. I try to always remember the blessing of another day. Happy Friday.

      Delete
  2. Good news! So little of this lately. Luckily my pumkins grow abundantly
    I hope you"ll receive some too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what do you do with your abundance of pumpkins. Pumpkin soup, bread, carvings? Have some fun.

      Delete
  3. Looks like "your ship has come in." :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pessimists will say when their ship comes in they will be out in the fields.

      Delete
  4. I read this week that AE Waite wrote that the Ace of Pentacles is the 'most favourable of all cards' I hope the card's potential manifests beautifully in your day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I read the same thing and that all the Ace's are gifts. Though sometimes what they deliver is not what was expected.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...