Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Heart Sense

Lead with your Heart.

Another King. One drawn Sunday and now today.   From Rachel PolIlack's TAROT WISDOM: King of Wands, " A very confident figure, may be a woman as well as a man, for king is a role, not a matter of biology." 
I notice how busy so many are, rushing off to this or that. Work, shopping, children, constantly on the go. The need to be doing something. Is it so fearful to be with oneself in the moment? I realize that even though I have slowed down since accident, I avoid myself a lot. Mindless tv, games, eating - different variations on distracting myself.



The GOOD Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

4 comments:

  1. I can relate to that last part. Distracting and numbing myself in order not to think and feel.
    But tomorrow is another day and we are going forward even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes
    Gentle hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I switched companies I work with and I am thinking I just moved to give myself more distractions. Maybe the Kings are here to advise me to take control.

      Delete
  2. readers like to see the Kings and Queens as benign.
    All I can see is the people they threw under the bus.
    I need to go outside and play. Meet you at the swings, never the teeter totters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been having issues with dizzy spells this last week or so. Maybe we can just plop in the sand and build sand castles.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...