Monday, July 24, 2017

That or This

Do-ing vs. Be-ing

Life can be as hard or as easy as we make it. 
Everyday there can be a long list of  things to 'do' and everyday there can be opportunities to just 'be.'  Either way at the end of the day I will be right where I am supposed to be.
Yesterday's card with paths and choosing between one or the other and today's two cards hinting at the same reminds me of the poem The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost.


CELTIC Lenormand Chloe McCracken and
Will Worthington

6 comments:

  1. Water seems to be a common theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes in all four cards of today and yesterday. Maybe I need to take a 'plunge'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or take shower... Love the contrast between these two cards. Sometimes we are so wrapped up in doing, we forget to just be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cards are really advising me take the easier choice or the path of least resistance.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...