Thursday, July 13, 2017

One more

The struggle is real.  I see this 'fox man' with his bandages and wands.  He has come far with his struggles and has accumulated some battle scars and still he stands upright, not defeated.

This without a doubt this is me.  I am leaving shortly for at least the ninth dental appointment to fix something with my teeth.  When I was hurt five years ago my teeth really took a beating.  Some lost, broken, and chipped.  I couldn't have work done on them while head wound and broken neck healed.  I am having a cap re-installed on one of the capped teeth and a cavity filled.  It should be the last of it. With my partial and all the capped teeth, hopefully I am done with that part of healing.
I like the salamanders on the socks, definitely a nod to the Wands energy represented in Rider Waite Smith tarot cards.  The salamanders mouths are not touching their tails so my healing journey is not yet complete.  Forward Ho!

The LINESTRIDER'S Journey

2 comments:

  1. I admire your determination to move forward, despite the difficulties you have met and even now still do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know most people if not all have struggles and issues. I am just most familiar with mine. My hope is that everyone continues and succeeds with their healing journeys.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...