Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Search and Find

I'm looking over a four leaf clover!

Do we find our luck or make our luck?  I think it is a bit of both.  It is a sure bet that it won't coming knocking on your door unless you have been doing a bit of this n that to bring it home.  I have been fairly lucky in my days and some of it was not all good.  Still I have a bit of whimsy about me and when out and about I will take a few minutes to search a clover patch.  Maybe today I will find that elusive four leaf clover and count myself lucky.

CELTIC Lenormand - Artwork by Will Worthington

5 comments:

  1. pretty much why I got a D grade in physical ed...if assigned out fielder in a baseball game, I'd be hunched over looking for lucky clovers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice. That brought a smile to my face, thank you.

      Delete
  2. Life often provides us with lucky clovers, but we are often too distracted to notice. Hope you find one today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been years since I found one. I used to look down and there there was one. I don't look down as much anymore, it pulls on my neck, still today might be the day. Humidity is down and I don't have any appointments; today may be the day.

      Delete
  3. Lots of four leaf clover out there but we have to get up and search for them
    Good luck today

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...