Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Observation

When I first drew these cards, I got nothing.  A Great Big IDK!
So I have just let them flit across my imagination for awhile.

What do chickens and a tree have in common?  I saw the oak tree outside the village behind the hut to right. One barren landscape and the green abundance beyond the village.  My next thought was what came first: the chicken or the egg, the oak tree or the acorn?  If you believe in creationism I guess the chicken and the tree.
Beyond that it seems that both scenes portray limitation; the chickens will always live in that small defined space and the tree though wonderfully alive has roots that go deep and therefore will never move.  And lastly those sevens.  There are sevens in the right hand bottom of both cards and then the if I add the top two numbers of twelve and five, I get seventeen, the higher octave of seven.  So I have to consider the numerology perspective of the cards.  There is much to consider.

CELTIC Lenormand, Will Worthington and Chloe McCracken

6 comments:

  1. Yet both create even with limitation - the chicken through the egg and the tree through the acorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to go to Oz to find what is in your own backyard.

      Delete
  2. To make it even more complicater, I've read somewhere that dinasours are genetically closely related to chickens so they definitely came befor the chicken and the egg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I read that somewhere before too. Guess when the next big bang comes chickens and cockroaches get to carry on.

      Delete
  3. you all are making my tinybrain hurt ;)
    Our little hens and the rooster free range after 2 PM. They circle the trees for bugs hidden in the bark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that makes sense. The tree offers a buffet for the chicks.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...