Friday, July 7, 2017

Do Not Disturb

SPIRIT KEEPER OF THE NORTH

Again another bounce between the polls of Winter and Summer.
Such a profound pictorial of the mystical silence found in the deepest part of Winter.  No footprints or paw prints to disturb the Moonscaped winter scene.  So quiet I believe I could hear the snow falling.

It reminds of Robert Frost's poem
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

     The woods are lovely, dark and deep
     But I have promises to keep
     And miles to go before I sleep
     And miles to go before I sleep


NATIVE SPIRIT Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

3 comments:

  1. That is why I love snow so much: it covers the earth under a thick blanket and makes us believe for a while that all is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. There does seem to be a quiet peacefulness here. Perhaps it is the stopping and pausing that is important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time...can't fight it can't shoot it..I love every season the most.

    ReplyDelete