Friday, July 7, 2017

Do Not Disturb

SPIRIT KEEPER OF THE NORTH

Again another bounce between the polls of Winter and Summer.
Such a profound pictorial of the mystical silence found in the deepest part of Winter.  No footprints or paw prints to disturb the Moonscaped winter scene.  So quiet I believe I could hear the snow falling.

It reminds of Robert Frost's poem
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

     The woods are lovely, dark and deep
     But I have promises to keep
     And miles to go before I sleep
     And miles to go before I sleep


NATIVE SPIRIT Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

3 comments:

  1. That is why I love snow so much: it covers the earth under a thick blanket and makes us believe for a while that all is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. There does seem to be a quiet peacefulness here. Perhaps it is the stopping and pausing that is important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time...can't fight it can't shoot it..I love every season the most.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...