Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Victory lap

Knights come and they go.  This young lad seems to be returning, victorious in where ever  his exploration took him.

I cannot tell if his sword is broken or he carries a dagger.  I believe it  more to be a dagger.  He seems to be very happy with himself and there is not a spot of dirt on his clothing so I believe his victory was more academic.
Success comes in many different forms, we don't necessarily have to get all bloodied up or roll around in the muck to "win" the day.
 Maybe it is a ride out and about to announce the Summer Solstice.






The Green Witch Tarot -Ann Moura






6 comments:

  1. Since the suit is 'athames,' I would guess it is a knife rather than a sword. It appears even that badger is impressed with this young lad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. All the cards have the short blades.

      Delete
  2. Ah the summer solstice a good reason to get out amongst nature on the longest day. Enjoy your ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it feels like he is heading off toward an adventure. perhaps distributing love stones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Ellen. I of course had to run off and google athame images. The first one in a row of zillions looks like his knife.

    Looks like a gorgeous day here, my lawn is gorgeous also. I may spend the day ignoring the giant pile of decks that need to go up on Ebay :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...