Monday, June 26, 2017

No judgement here

Another card of bounty, celebration, harvest.  Yesterday's card celebrated the success of day to day work.  Doing a job and doing it well and reaping the benefits with a bit of luck.
Today's card of Harvest/Judgement takes it to a much higher level.

It is curious to me to draw two very similar cards so closely together.  In this card of Harvest there is no judgement.  Just appreciation of work well done.  Maybe a delightful change is in the air for me. 

"Everything smooths out when you just relax and trust in the Universe. It's difficult to believe, but you don't actually have the last word on how things turn out-this time. That ought to be welcomed news, since it means you can actually live your life instead of trying to steer it.  That should release a pile of stress, but also improve your willingness to try new things." - Unknown




The Green Witch Tarot - Ann Moura

6 comments:

  1. having the last word on every single thought and action..no wonder we get tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny...I almost didn't make a comment on the card at all. I was just going to post and let the image speak for itself.

      Delete
  2. You reap what you sow: well he has done a very good job. I wonder what my table will look like....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My table currently is a hodgepodge of documents,do-dads, and 2 new decks I got from Hay House.

      Delete
  3. I guess if he hasn't done the proper work, he'd be staring at a turnip instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people like turnips, I am not one of them.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...