Saturday, July 2, 2016

Snap

The booklet with The Goddess Tarot gives keywords to bring a depth of understanding to the meaning of each card.  The seven of staves keywords are:  defense, combat, and struggle.  This gal doesn't look like she got up and got dressed for conflict.  That's the way of it some days.  We get up, the Sun is shining, and it looks to be a good day.  Sometimes that not how the day goes.
 
I don't think there is a serious issue here, just the everyday trials and tribulations that each day can bring.  A half of dozen issues can show up unexpected and you just have to put your boots on and deal with them.  When I see this 7 it makes me wonder why the conflict when we just had all that celebration of success in the 6 preceding it.  It might come from others in a bit of snit over another's success.
Maybe that is why sometimes we need to 'speak softly and carry a big stick.'

It is the beginning of the Holiday weekend.  Maybe I will go buy some of those pop caps and if anybody tries my patience I will just snap a pop at them.  Ha

The GODDESS Tarot - Kris Waldherr

4 comments:

  1. I thought I could quickly pick up some errands in a nearby village, but there was a detour and I got totally lost... one of those unexpected trials and tribulations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. They take us off our planned course and then who knows? Hope your little unexpected side trip didn't get you in a little snit. Enjoy the day.

      Delete
  2. Ah, I do know about those days when you cheerfully makes plans, then leave the house and everything goes to hell in a handbasket! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my Mothers favorite expressions, hell in a hand basket. With 7 kids I think it happened a lot. So really I don't have much to complain about

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...