Saturday, July 30, 2016

Witness

It was reported earlier this week that the lava flow from Kilauea reached the sea.  The island of Hawaii is a bit bigger this week.  The flow started back in May and finally reached the Pacific Ocean.  Time marches on. 

I acted kind of like a mountain this week.  Firm and resolute about a issue.  A slight injustice that I would not be a party to, even for the sake of family. 
Doesn't make me happy and not necessarily right.  Just own perspective.
Time marches on.





CELTIC Lenormand.

2 comments:

  1. I think I might have so chisel some parts of my mountain to make it more accessible for others their opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so hard to be the reverse current in family matters.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...