Friday, January 22, 2016

Look at That!

Rainbows.  What is it that fascinates us so?  Portent of good luck, messages from a loved one on the other side, and possibly the promised pot of gold.  Whatever meaning that is attached to rainbows we all love them.  Lots of people post pictures on their Facebook page, the local new stations give us pictures of recent sightings, and I must confess, I have a few on my phone and camera.

Blessings is an appropriate description of a Rainbow, for me it is a blessing to get to see one.  Simple magic.  It really is the simple things in life that can make me happy.  Rainbows are a reminder of that.  If I followed the Rainbow I would find it ends on the ground I stand on, but I have enough Irish in me that I can't dismiss the possibility of the pot of gold.

"Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land.  There is no other land; there is no other life but this." -Henry David Thoreau

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards -Steven D Farmer

1 comment:

  1. we saw two different ones while we were out and about Thursday. They really are showstoppers of nature.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...