Saturday, January 2, 2016

Psssh

Waking up kind of late today and just on the verge of being a gloomy gus.  Blah.  I didn't start my New Year out like normally.  Stayed home all day and just hung out with myself.  It was a good day yet I feel a little out of sync doing something different and not spending time with family. I needed a break from all the holiday hooplah. 

Before the gloominess sets in I need to get out and about in the fresh air and sunshine.  I think that was part of it, cloudy, rainy days for a week and now the winter chill has set in.  Just get out and about.  Smile and say hello to people.  Shake off the blues, shadows, and disappointments.  Today is a new day.


1 comment:

  1. we've slept through New Years for at least the last 25 years. Rob almost always had to work the 1st, and I far prefer to get up early and celebrate a crackling fresh new year. Kind of hard to do with the flu this year, but I'm sure you know what I mean... Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...