Saturday, January 16, 2016

Relax and Enjoy

It is Saturday and life is good.  Time to just let go and enjoy the day.  Play some music, do some reading, and maybe take a nap.  I have done my work for the week and need this time to recharge.

I have spent a long time reflecting on this card and can come up with a lot of different ways and explanations how this fairy in her garden speaks to me.  Mostly it is just relax and enjoy myself.  Maybe I will get a book on gardening and think of Spring planting.

"It's a Good Thing"  -Martha Stewart



FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine
Illustrations by Howard David Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...