Monday, January 4, 2016

Confusion

Confusion.  That is what this King brings to me.  The King of Summer or the King of Cups.  When I first shuffled and drew this King, I said "no, no, no."  I was involved off and on for years with this King, who ultimately did not stand with me during my trauma issues in 2012.  Finally, after all the on and off times, I told him no more and said goodbye. So when it came up I did what I have only done a few times with the cards; put him back in the deck, reshuffled, cut the cards and drew a new card - King of Summer. 

I really don't know what to think about this.  Either the old issue and that King is going to show up again, or another King is going to present himself. I have a feeling the former over the latter.  I was hoping to deal with him next time in another lifetime. 
The cards can be like that.  I had that occur once years ago, I card I didn't understand,  put it back in the deck did the reshuffle and it came up again.  So I guess I will wait and see how the day rolls out.  The fairies do that, surprise us and sometimes it is not so good.
 

FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

1 comment:

  1. the cards spook occasionally don't they? Perhaps it is a reminder you are stronger than the past, and will breeze by the new challenges of 2016. Kiss off Charlie, who needs ya?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...