Thursday, January 21, 2016

I am my own Shaman

In this card I see the Hermit and the Hierophant.  The old saying with age comes wisdom and on the surface that may be true, but I don't trust older men.  I mentioned that last week when the King of Winter came up two days in a row.  They want to retain the  status quo . 'I know more than you so just accept it and deal with it.'  But this Teacher is Old beyond his years and what he has to say is not self serving. I don't think he his here to tell me how to live my life, more like Life is for living, and be gentle with the Great Mother.

It's kind of fascinating to think of ancient wisdom.  In some eyes I am getting up there in years, at 59 I seem ancient to younger people. So maybe the laugh is on me. The Tarot and Oracle cards have become my Teachers over the last few years.  They speak to me and help me tap in to Wisdom of the Ages and of myself.

"You are never forgotten by the Universe.  Its powerful force swirls around and through you to your core and fills up any empty place." - Sue Lion

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards -Steven D Farmer 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I take that as a high compliment. You are a fabulous writer (Wordsmith) and I really enjoy your insights and perspectives in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...