Thursday, January 7, 2016

Leave it behind

I have heard the words before, in books, movies, and in conversations, and it is true, "Sometimes the hardest person to forgive is yourself."  I awoke earlier from a dream and who knows maybe I strayed into a memory.  It was a horrible dream.  I found myself in the midst of violence and a place of total disregard of life.  Where individuals had been dehumanized by violence and evil.  Trying to escape the place, I became or reverted to the same kind of behavior of others.  I struggled and finally came awake.  I kept thinking how could I do cruel things to others even to save my own life? Some of it seemed so real that I had to ask myself  'in a past lifetime could I have really participated or been a victim of this kind of treatment?'

Forgiveness is the only thing that I can ask for here. Something troubled me in the depth of sleep and the hated dream was my subconscious working through it.  I woke up and asked forgiveness for myself and others if I had ever wrong them in such away.  I have to let it go.  Release the fear and negativity and move on and focus on the future and what lies ahead.

Forgiveness.  Self Love is the path to Healing, Health, & Wellness.


FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

2 comments:

  1. The most frightening thing I know is, looking at history, just how easy it must be to cross the line into the unforgivable.

    And one of the best lessons I've learned is forgiveness isn't about us or someone else saying sorry, but simply recognizing what can't be undone. And thereby letting it go. I love that lesson, so much freedom in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. Just read your comments of the last few days. Thank you. Insight from another helps clarify lingering doubts and confusion. I truly enjoy reading your insights on your blog. My Ten of Winter came back today and sometimes you just have to look back to know where you came from. Be Well.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...