Wednesday, January 6, 2016

7 of 5

Two cards presented themselves to me this morning.  Seven of Winter and Five of Winter.  According to the accompanying booklet the suit of Winter is also the element of air/swords.  My first thought is 7 and 5 and this is January 6th, so to pay attention to my daily thoughts today.  Something I was thinking of yesterday, I brood on today and may show up tomorrow.  Then my next thought was 7 of 5.  Remember the BORG from Star Trek...7 of 9.  She/it was  BORG-part of the collective. Somewhat of a slave race all intergrated in to a  computed collective. One unit , one consciousness. Each unit/individual connected to all the other millions of units.

I recently have noticed that others are not hearing or reading what I am saying.  They see in my texts and emails and hear what they think they see and hear, which is not what I was conveying.  Confusing at best.  This happens a lot. What we say is heard different than what is meant if heard at all and electronic conversations are even more fraught with misunderstanding.  In the 5 is someone upset with me and walks away or am I upset with them for not listening to me and let them walk away. And in the 7 card am I hanging out with myself since I believe I am so misunderstood?  I am going to pay closer attention to what is being said and heard on both sides of the conversation. 

FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

1 comment:

  1. Many happy returns of the day Carolyn. What you've described is a relationship tool and a very good one. Set two people facing each other, one talks, the other is asked to repeat what was said. If it wasn't so sad you could fall down laughing at the results.

    Sometimes I ask Rob what did you hear me say? A good way to slow down and stop assuming.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...