Monday, January 25, 2016

Beginnings

The traditional card for '0' is The Fool.  TARA was/is the Tibetan Goddess of Compassion.  She is no fool and she has been on her journey for time immortal.  She does not look off, out in to the unknown, but turns back to me and says "are you ready?"  A guide to help me get started on a new path.  I sometimes wonder if I got the chance at a 'do over' in life if I would choose to do all the same things I have already done, walk the same path ?  Most likely I would unless I could keep the memories. 

New beginnings are happening all the time, everyday, usually without me noticing them.  Wishing that life was different; if I take a moment I realize it actually is different.  And as I go about my day I will keep a look out for the lion hiding on sidelines.  Ready to pounce or ready to give me courage? 


"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. " -Lau Tzu


The GODDESS Tarot -Kris Waldherr

1 comment:

  1. That question is answered by another question. Would I know what I know now?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...