Monday, July 29, 2019

Bargaining

I tried to strike a bargain with the Universe the other day.  This for That.  Can you bargain with the Universe?  Is there a Divine Cosmic Order? Is the Universe that Order? If so, can I bargain with something, someone that prodigious?  On the other hand, am I not part of that cosmic immensity?  Then it comes down to me bargaining with myself.
At first glance I was unsure of this High Priestess. Why does she not look me straight in the eye? Her suggestion to me is to quiet the noise and listen within.
Just now my tinnitus quieted briefly.  Stop with the external noise, quiet things down, and listen to me.  Since that is who I am really bargaining with.


The Linestrider's Journey Tarot

2 comments:

  1. That Deep Self is a lot wiser than our egoic self, but it does take some stillness to connect to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Deep Self is the reason behind my tinnitus.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...