Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Lunar Eclipse

The night before a Full Moon usually is a restless and mostly sleepless night for me. I have experienced this for years and last night was no different.  Could not get a glimpse of the fullish moon last night nor the next couple, as remnants of tropical storm Barry fill the sky.  This Full Moon features a total eclipse, only visible across South America.  It will impact the cosmos regardless of seen or unseen; it is across the Earth's sky.
The crayfish makes me think of those thoughts and memories I leave beneath the surface of my life.  Revealing themselves during crucial moment, like tonight. 
I have a Moon globe and that will be as close as I get to lunar light tonight.  Maybe I will set with that and wait to see, feel, experience during the Lunar Eclipse.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful thoughtful post. Beneath the surface of my life...the tidal pulls I completely disregard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something is really working below the surface of me for last couple of weeks, and it is becoming unsettling. Hopeful for clarity

      Delete
  2. I leave one curtain open in my bedroom at night, and the full moon always shines through it in the wee hours of the morning. Hope that crawfish brings some good memories to you as you sit with your lunar light tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to go out in sit in the moonlight. Since I am going to sleep because of the Full Moon effect, might as well immerse myself in the glow.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...