Sunday, July 21, 2019

Impermanence

Enjoy the moment when it is.  Impermanence is part of this life, here one moment and gone the next.  Like the blink of any eye from yesterday's reading. 
I have been flitting along the edge of shadows.  The advice I received yesterday is seize the day and enjoy myself as long as I can.  Lay the worry aside and just enjoy what is going on in the here and now.  Of course I know this, but every once in awhile I/we need reminding.








Linestrider's Journey Tarot - Siolo Thompson

1 comment:

  1. It helps when we realize those old tapes are playing in our heads, push 'pause' and go enjoy ourselves as you did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...