Wednesday, July 10, 2019

All in a day

Do your work.
Get paid.
Go home.
A post I saw on FB a few months back.  I remind myself of this at work and other things.  Over the years in sales I have heard so many stories. Many not worth repeating and for the most part I did not repeat, and when I did share, never exposed a name.  The people that you meet and tell you way too much, disappear, never to be seen again or heard from.  Embarrassment at their disclosures is my guess. 
For today, I will do my work, get paid, and go home. 



Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

  1. My father-in-law's advice for work was 'keep your head down and your tail up.' :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...