Thursday, July 11, 2019

Becoming

Last night I gave myself a bit of not so good news.  I then told myself to not let it worry me, that time has a way of working things out. Of course I had a restless night  So this morning I asked myself how to bring the balance back. A course of action, at least for today; reminding myself, today is all I really have anyway. 
The Queen of Cups, is she human becoming mermaid?  Or Mermaid Queen in her watery depths?
Sometimes things are not what they appear to be.






Celestial Tarot

4 comments:

  1. if she is a mermaid queen is she 'out of her depth'? can't be both places at the same time, everything to everyone. who we are and who we ain't? But each day we can choose to be who we need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your inner queen that it's okay to feel the feeling, just don't believe all the impending doom pronouncements the mind comes up with.
    (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have turned most of the negative chatter off in the house, via tv and a www. Those 2 at work get under my skin, but working on that. I just need to make sure I don't force feed it to myself

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...