Monday, July 8, 2019

Appropriately prepared

Forewarned is forearmed.  Good advice?  Seems I am always getting ready.  Ready to work, ready to play. Getting ready for bed, or grocery shopping.  Getting ready and being prepared has impacted more of life than I care to admit, wait I just did!  For years I spent as much time getting ready as I did in the activity.  I think it began with school.  Getting ready to start classes, getting ready to go, getting ready for tests, packing lunch to be ready to eat.  Now that I think of it, it started earlier than that.  Church services maybe, getting a bath the night before, clothes ready for morning service, being prepared to talk and worship God, getting ready and prepared for the afterlife. Heaven or Hell?  Is there Strength in being prepared or our we kidding ourselves? Deluded into thinking we have things under control?



Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I'm a planner and a preparer, but try not to get caught in the expectations trap.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...