Monday, July 1, 2019

Calls to mind

This past weekend I spent time with some friends, a couple on Saturday, she is recovering from surgery and another on Sunday.  I could call both, friends because they listen and would be there with a call. I don't spend much time with either because they are a bit negative. I usually feel a bit icky after a visit. This card of Rebirth or Judgement reminds me, that we all have a path that we follow and if they choose to wallow, so be it; doesn't mean I have to join.  Also, they are teachers, mostly of the kind that shows me what I don't want to be.  I want to be up and out and about and live in lightness. Sure there are shadow days, but I/we don't need to live there.


Sacred Circle Tarot


2 comments:

  1. Good that you can see then as teachers of a path you don't want to travel. Not bad people, just with a very different outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you for getting out though. I could have spent saturday afternoon doing yoga with tea afterward with very nice people. I was honored to be invited. did I go? Nope. So good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...