Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Against all comers

"Well I am older now, but still runnin' against the wind" Against the Wind, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band

That's what I heard with the draw of this Seven of Wands.  There have been lots of things I have let go of as I move deeper into my life days, and some things I cling to.  I work with those that have a need to be right and I find that they are a mirror to me.  The difference of course is that I am right.  Ha! Well it is starting to wear, they want to be right, the one on top of hill, I think I will just humor myself and let go of the post I have taken up for years.  You wanna be right, 'sure, fine, go ahead.'
oops, did you hear it "fine" - be careful when you hear a woman say "fine"


The Linestrider's Journey Tarot

2 comments:

  1. If I can train myself out of rage, you can train yourself out of right. Life is short... and I have some fun coming from the UK for us! Love something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...