Monday, July 22, 2019

Immediate action

Better rethink that.  Immediate action indeed.  Sometimes we act without thinking and other times think so long we run out of time to act.  Tower moments don't give us those options of thinking it through.  I asked the cards this morning what action could I do today? 
I would think immediate action could be called for at a defining moment but then I see the strike of lightning and it is a near miss with the tower. 
Instead of jumping to the conclusion give myself a moment to consider another option.  I have fallen from the sky before and it is not the option I would want to choose.




The Linestrider's Tarot

2 comments:

  1. the clouds seem to be 'arms akimbo', more 'what were you thinking' than 'run, the sky is fallinng'. A very thoughtful tower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we use more common sense when we have to think on our feet. I wonder if those folks in the card thought the lightning was going to strike and jumped before it actually did.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...