Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Resonate


 Into the Garden of Our Own Well-Being.

What really Resonates with ourselves? Like attracts Like is not always necessarily so. I am like others in many aspects, but in closer comparison we/I have nothing in common. What really Resonates with our Soul? Traditionally this card is the King of Pentacles, comfortable with who and what he is. Sitting in his throne chair, perfectly at ease with his life and surroundings. Who can say that for themselves? Are we always peeking around the next corner for something more?  Trying to put aside my distractions and feel with what really Resonates with me and live from those feelings.


The Gaian Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I like this King of Pentacles - she knows she spins and creates her own life with what each day brings.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...