Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Listening

 

"I didn't deserve all the mean things I said to me." How true. How we talk to ourselves makes all the difference in the world. 

The old idiom of 'sticks n stones, may break my bones, but words will never hurt me' - how wrong. Words may not cause immediate physical harm but they can promote long term effects if we carry them with us and replay them often.

The author Denise Linn suggests we make our own talking stick and daily have a conversation with ourselves to discover our own 'inner truth'



Native Spirit Oracle Cards


1 comment:

  1. It is so important to question those thoughts we think are truth, especially when they have to do with us.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...