Monday, July 4, 2022

New guidelines please

 

Most of the old rules do no work any more. I cannot abide by guidelines set by an establishment or personage that did not have me in mind, when those rules were made. This is at the heart of the issue for me being told what to do; I don't like being told what to do. I am now in the 'age' group of old people, and I agree, what worked for me in my twenties, thirties, and forties, will not necessarily work for those age groups now. I don't tell others what do to, I suggest and tell them what I think, and then they decide, and that is if I am asked at all. I wonder then why I am still chafing under restrictions of those whose influence no longer, and in some instances, never did work for me.



The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot


1 comment:

  1. The annoying stuff sticks in our brain like velcro. It's hard to get out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...