Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Listen

 

Yesterday I was skipping around a social media site and watched a clip I had seen before, but this time it profoundly moved me. It made me cry for a bit for some of the inhumanness that has occurred and continues to do so, not the clip I watched, but it triggered something in me. Every since the cardiac event and even before, I had/have been slowly making dietary changes, I mean 65 is not 35, and changes are a way of life. I have been hearing for weeks a quote from Louise Hay, "I eat what grows and I don't eat what doesn't grow." I realize now that this continual looping quote is my Soul encouraging me to make more changes, and the media clip yesterday cemented something in place. Though I am not yet ready to give up cheese, meats will no longer appear on my dining plate, and what is in the freezer will go to family. Listen.


The Gaian Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...