Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Consider this

 

I have never really paid attention to the fact that the three personages in this card are similar to the scales the central character is holding. The card scanned askew, giving me the unbalanced view of the fact that the three of them are the scales. What parts of me are not in balance?  Can I really be objective in or about my life if the central part of me is not in balance? Sometimes I might need to look at things from just a slightly different angle to help me get the full picture.






Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Interesting perspective! Makes me wonder what parts of me are getting my attention and what parts aren't.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...