Wednesday, July 20, 2022

 

I really have no inspiration with this card this morning. The Ace of Wands hopefully would fill me with inspiration, new ideas, some get up and go. Most of my thoughts this morning and yesterday afternoon are focused on a person who I thought at her core was a friend, but yesterday beneath her exterior I glimpsed a snake in sheep's clothing. I wonder if it has more to do with my down-cast mood or I have been excusing it for the last year and a half?  So I guess my Ace of Wands inspiration is leaving something behind in search of something better? Respect for myself.




The Gaian Tarot

1 comment:

  1. When we validate our own worth, we see clearly both our assets and our deficiencies; we don't allow something or someone external to us to do if for us.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...