Friday, July 1, 2022

Pick up sticks

 

I keep wondering how is this person going to get where they intended to go if they can't see where they are heading? I can ask myself the same thing. It is the first day of the second half of year. Have I made progress from where I started at first of year? I keep picking up one more thing that seemingly has to be done, adding one more promise to my daily log, that I still have a list of things needing done, so I can get on with my own life. But the thing is, 181 days of 2022 says I am getting on with life, just not the life I was intending. Can I lay the bundle down and move on? The question I am going to work on these next 184 days or so.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to sort out the necessary priorities from the things we want.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...