Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Sunny questions

 

The Sun is shining today. Lovely promises with a Sun draw.  
I wonder if Pan playing his flute is announcing the return of Persephone?  Do we call sunny days to ourselves?  I started reading a bit about Pan, and got lost down the rabbit hole.  I read something the other day about the rotation of the Sun through the Zodiac, that I cannot quite recall, back to searching the information at hand. Did you know the Sun rotates and different parts of the Sun rotates at different speeds due to the expansion and contraction of the hot gases? In Astrology the Sun expresses itself through the sign of the zodiac at a point of Earth time. I wonder if those expansions and contractions of Sun material get expressed in our actions? My astrological birth-sign is Capricorn the Sea-goat, kind of similar to Pan, part goat part human. Wonder if we are cousins? Lots of questions to think about when I spend twenty minutes soaking up my Vitamin D today.


Enchanted Forest Tarot



3 comments:

  1. I did some weeding yesterday, and today I will spread some zinnia seeds and cover eth some fresh topsoil. Hurray for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a couple packs of zinnia seeds the other day for give aways. Such happy flowers.

      Delete
  2. I had face to the sun a number of times yesterday. Hope for more today.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...